Sunday, December 13, 2015

Fangirl Update: 12/6 - 12/12--Another One for the "Silly Screencaps" Folder


This week's link roundup includes a figure photo contest, the start of "best of 2015" lists, and a new Makoto Shinkai Movie!

Good Smile Company is Holding a Nendoroid Photo Contest! I'll be submitting some photos myself (although I haven't decided on a concept just yet!) and I'm excited to see what the community will come up with!

Comics Site Panels.net Covers Where to Read Manga Legally! Never hurts to remind everyone of official options!

ANN's Best Manga of 2015! Tis the season for "Best of" Lists! This one is a great manga roundup!

New Makoto Shinkai Movie Announced! The creator of 5 Centimeters Per Second will be releasing a new movie next year! He's one of my favorite anime directors, so I'm really excited about this!

New Box Art Drawn For Ashita no Nadja DVD Set! I'm going to stare at this art and sigh until someone licenses the whole series for stateside release.

Any news that I missed out on? Mention it in the comments below!

Screenshots are from Funimation.com. Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment