Thursday, October 8, 2015

Starmyu (High School Star Musical) First Impressions--Random Idol Dance Numbers

Starmyu High School Star Musical First Impressions Screenshot 1

If UtaPri and Love Live had a child, this show would be the result.

Starmyu High School Star Musical First Impressions Screenshot 2

I didn't put this on my watch list since I wasn't convinced that it would deliver. The premise and the character designs seemed a bit bland despite my increasing obsession with idol anime series these days. But then the show dropped everything for a choreographed song and dance number, and I was sold.

Starmyu High School Star Musical First Impressions Screenshot 3
I guess random song performances are my weakness
This episode made me laugh enough that I'll be checking out the next few episodes to see if Starmyu will keep delivering on the entertainment. I highly recommend it to anyone who also enjoys goofy idol shows.

Starmyu High School Star Musical First Impressions Screenshot 4
When someone says they don't like idol anime
Images from Funimation.com. Please support the official simulcast.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment