Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fangirl Update: 11/1 - 11/7--My Week Was Hijacked By Birds


This week's link roundup has a Hatoful Boyfriend Kickstarter, interviews about the Attack on Titan Anthology announced at NYCC, and a viral video where a reporter receives some unwanted guests in the background of his shots!

One Punch Man Manga Has More Movement Than The Anime! It looks like One Punch Man could only hold up the level of production in its early episodes for so long...

Support the Hatoful Boyfriend Plush Kickstarter! Everyone's favorite bird dating visual novel is kickstarting a line of plushies! I'm all in on this!

Read Deb Aoki's Kodansha USA Interview About the Upcoming Attack on Titan Anthology! I'm getting increasingly excited about this! I can hardly wait to see an American take on this universe!

Watch the new Trailer for the Attack on Titan PS4 Game! It looks pretty good! I can't wait to see more of how the gameplay actually works! (And I can't help but laugh a bit at that opening. I guess the underwhelming 3DS game just doesn't exist anymore, huh?)

ANN Discusses What Happened to Bleach! Oh how the mighty have fallen. I dropped the anime version after losing all interest in it due to a filler arc, and it looks like that's what happened to the manga as well...

A News Anchor Keeps Getting His Shots Ruined. How does this link relate to anime? Just wait and see... I laughed pretty hard over this. (Be advised that there's some strong language in the video!)

No Anime Power Ranking for me from this week since I was busy and fell behind on everything... I'll catch up in time for next week though!

Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment