Saturday, October 10, 2015

Noragami Aragoto First Impressions--Back to Business

Noragami Aragoto Gif

Yato is still broke.

Noragami Aragoto First Impressions Screenshot 1

I marathoned the first season a while back and adored it, so I'm happy that this show is back! I still haven't caught up with the manga yet either, so this season will be a surprise for me.

Noragami Aragoto First Impressions Screenshot 2

It looks like this season will also give some more focus to Bishamon, which I'm pretty excited about since I think her approach to being a god is pretty fascinating. I also loved all the little extra details about her in this episode alone, like how she has a ton of familiars even though the majority are not useful in combat.

Noragami Aragoto First Impressions Screenshot 3

Meanwhile, it looks like Yato and Yukine are working better and better together! Although I'm concerned that someone might try to use him against Yato...

Noragami Aragoto First Impressions Screenshot 4
LEAVE YUKINE ALONE
Noragami Aragoto First Impressions Screenshot 5

Overall, this looks like it'll be a great sequel and I'm really excited to see what happens next!

Images from Funimation.com. Please support the official simulcast.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment