Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fangirl Update: Week of 10/4 - 10/10--Take My Money Edition

Young Black Jack Screenshot 1

I am not at NYCC is this weekend since I live on the West Coast (maybe I'll go someday!) but it's been fun watching the announcements from home while enjoying the new anime season. This week I've included links to some of the licenses I'm most excited about as well as other news happening this week! Thanks for reading!

A Live-Action Hollywood Tiger & Bunny Movie is Being Made! Let's all cross our fingers and hope that this will be more of an Edge of Tommorow situation than a Dragonball Evolution-level rewrite!

Viz Media Will Be Releasing the Hunter x Hunter Anime Remake! This show was incredible to watch, and I'm excited to be able to throw my money at Viz in order to own it!

Haikyuu!  and Yona of the Dawn Manga Series to be Released in the West! Viz is really knocking these announcements out of the park!

Kodansha Will Release an Attack on Titan Anthology Next Year! It's reported to feature work from Western creators who have been given free reign from the Japanese Attack on Titan editors and Isayama himself! I'm really excited to see what they come up with for this universe!

The Witch Boy Magical Piece Kickstarter Needs Your Support! When this post goes live, this Kickstarter will have six days left! Please take a look at the project and consider supporting if you like it!

Studio Trigger Reveals Their Next Anime Project: Kiznaiver! I've loved Trigger's stuff so far (even though I couldn't get into Ninja Slayer), so I'm looking forward to watching this!

Young Black Jack Screenshot 2

Anime Power Ranking voting has not yet returned, but here is my ranking for the second week of the Fall 2015 season:
1) One Punch Man 
2) K: Return of Kings 
3) Attack on Titan: Junior High 
4) Dance With Devils
5) Young Black Jack

Is there a story that I missed out on? Mention it in the comments below! See you next week!

Images are from Crunchyroll.com. Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment