Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fangirl Update: Week of 8/16 - 8/22--Wakakozake Edition

Wakakozake Screenshot 1

I spend more time scrolling through anime news sites than I care to admit. I've also been toying with the idea of some kind of weekly watching update feature, but I wasn't sure how I wanted to approach it. Then it hit me: why not combine the two? Welcome to Fangirl Update, where I'll be sharing my favorite anime and manga related news from the last week as well as which currently airing shows are at the top of my list! I hope that you enjoy it!

Studio 4°C Unveils Worldwide Streaming Plans for Anime Titles! I don't follow a lot of this studio's titles, but I'm happy to support efforts to make anime titles available for everyone!

New Screens From Attack on Titan PS4 Game Revealed! This version looks like it's drawing a lot from the anime! I wonder how the game mechanics will turn out?

Gossip Girl Becomes An Otome Game! I am suddenly very interested in Gossip Girl.

Nendoroid Link Majora's Mask Ver. Goes Up for Pre-order! Good Smile Company's online shop will be accepting pre-orders for him through September 16th!

Kondasha Plans to Increase English Manga Titles to 2000 by 2017 and Simulpub Titles to 30 by the end of 2015! That's quite the goal! I'm excited to see it become a reality!

Pokken Tournament Gets An International Release in Spring 2016! I'm running out of reasons to not get a Wii U.

'Academy' Touken Ranbu Web Manga to Start at the End of August in LaLa! My favorite RNG game about personified Japanese swords is getting a manga! I'm loving the designs!

Nendoroid Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum is coming to the US Pokemon Center! Originally a Japanese exclusive, this Pokemon Nendoroid will be available for pre-orders in the US starting on August 26th!

Wakakozake Screenshot 2

My Anime Power Ranking List this week:
1) Wakakozake
2) Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-
3) Aoharu x Machinegun
4) School Live
5) Durarara!!x2 Ten


Is there a story that I missed out on? Mention it in the comments below! See you next week!

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Your name could be credited at the top of this post!

Images are from Crunchyroll.com. Please support official simulcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment