Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wakako-zake Final Thoughts--Feeling Hungry?

Wakako-zake Review Image 1

A woman goes out to eat after work every night and makes me hungry in the process.

Wakako-zake Review Image 2

Even though this is only two minutes an episode, it gives Food Wars a run for its money in terms of presenting food I immediately want to eat. It even made asparagus look good, and I am a long time asparagus hater. There's also an episode about fried chicken, which is my new measuring stick for the quality of a food show. Definitely the best short this season.

Wakako-zake Review Image 3
Mmmm
Images from Crunchyroll.com. Please support the official simulcast.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment