Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fangirl Update: Week of 9/13 - 9/19--The Last Zombie of Summer


Season finales are right around the corner, while some are already here! While I wait on pin and needles to see how School-Live ends, check out the links from this past week!

Blood Blockade Battlefront's Final Episode to Air October 3rd! Our long international nightmare is over! The final episode will be here soon!

Attack on Titan Junior High's Third Promo Video Released! This one features Hiroshi Kamiya and Romi Park voicing two of my favorite characters, Levi and Hanji! I didn't realize how much I missed their voices until I watched this trailer!

Attack on Titan Mania Continues With a New Gameplay Trailer! I'm still trying to keep my expectations in check, but this new game just keeps looking better and better!

Kodansha Advanced Media Talks About the Future of Manga with ANN! Read to find out what Kodansha has learned about the US market post-Attack on Titan, how scanlations affect the industry, and how many "original" manga titles are really out there!

Touken Ranbu's Kashu Kiyomitsu 1/8th Scale Figure Now Up For Preorder! He looks gorgeous!

Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika Re-release Also Up For Preorder! This is probably the fastest re-release I've ever seen! If you missed him the first time, make sure you grab him now!


My Anime Power Ranking List this week:
1) School-Live 
2) Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers- 
3) Gatchaman Crowds Insight 
4) Aoharu x Machinegun 
5) Charlotte

Is there a story that I missed out on? Mention it in the comments below! See you next week!

Images are from Crunchyroll.com. Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Your name could be credited at the top of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment