Friday, August 14, 2015

Subdued Fangirling is now on Patreon!

Subdued Fangirling Patreon

Subdued Fangirling now has a Patreon page!

If you’re not familiar with Patreon, here’s a video explaining how it works:


I won’t completely repeat my pitch here (you can read it on the page), but the overall point is that by supporting Subdued Fangirling and myself on a monthly basis, you can help me put aside the time and money needed to bring new elements to the blog such as an additional episodic feature and even a figure review channel on YouTube!

Subdued Fangirling will always be a free fan-run blog, so do not be concerned about posts suddenly disappearing behind paywalls. But if you do decide to support me, I’m offering some rewards like the ability to vote on which shows I cover during a season and custom figure photos!

Thanks for checking out my Patreon, and the blog will be back to its regularly scheduled posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment