Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions--THAT MUSIC

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions Screenshot 1

This is the show that I am most hyped for this season, and I was not disappointed!

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions Screenshot 2

I’ve heard a lot of comparisons to Disney already, and while I’m not sold on that parallel, this episode felt like I was watching a movie. That’s mainly due to the musical score, which was far beyond the scope of a regular TV anime and sounded epic. When is this OST coming out?

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions Screenshot 3

I was immediately sold on the characters as well. I appreciate that Snow White can take care of herself without the show going down the path of “STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER WARRIOR GIRL WHO DOESN’T NEED NO MAN.” She’s got her own interests and motives at heart, and acts accordingly, which all characters should. It’s a shame that something like this is so rare.

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions Screenshot 4

The prince is cute too. I like their banter. Can’t wait to see the next episode so that the show can invent a reason for them to be in the same country! (That’s not sarcasm, I am truly excited for this.)

Snow White with the Red Hair First Impressions Screenshot 5
I want Fukuyama Jun to voice every over-the-top villain in anime until the end of time
Images from Hulu.com. Please support the official simulcast.

2 comments:

  1. "Can’t wait to see the next episode so that the show can invent a reason for them to be in the same country!" "Because Prince Raj is a dick and I am not gonna stay near him if I have any choice in the matter"

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD


    I do honestly want him to be comedy relief for the rest of show though. Now that he's not a threat, that is. XD

    ReplyDelete