Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall 2014 Plans

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun July 2014 Animage Magazine Image

Just a little update on the status of the blog!

School started again for me this last week, so now I have four-hour lectures to attend for the majority of the week, alongside keeping up with the readings and assignments for those classes while also working in the afternoons. As you can guess, this has left me with very little free time.

However, this post isn't to say that I'm going away--things are just going to be a bit slow for a while while I get used to this new schedule. In the meantime, figure reviews and the monthly Attack on Titan manga posts will continue, and I'll try to roll out reviews for shows from the Summer season to keep this blog active. I'll also still be doing things over at OASG, like the new Anime Extended feature where I talk with Justin about Eden of the East (if you've ever been curious about what my voice sounds like, now's your chance to hear it!). My final post on Free! Eternal Summer including an overall review is upcoming, hopefully within the week. I'm got some other things planned as well, but those will depend on how much free time I'll have.

So if I'm not around too much, don't worry! I'm just busy with school and have to make some adjustments. As long as I still have something to write about anime, I'll be back! Thanks for sticking with me!

Top image from the July 2014 issue of Animage Magazine.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with school and work for Fall!!

    Some notes:
    1) Yona will be a 2-cour show, so there'll be a significant time investment involved.

    2)Unused swim towel designs for Sousuke and Momo:
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/fe58bf92e7eb0ce4f82085c80ec1d831/tumblr_n8ottoJAhM1qfzlwxo10_r1_1280.jpg
    Lack of time probably forced the production team to abandon the designs. :(

    3)If you could only take one swimsuit Mikoshiba with you to the pool, would it be:
    a)Momo
    b)Seijurou
    c)Mikoto ‘Mikorin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!


    1) That's good to know! It looked like a lot was going on in the trailer, so I'm glad that there will be enough time to establish everything.


    2) Aw, those are cute! Too bad they couldn't find an excuse to use them.


    3) WHY WOULD YOU TEST ME LIKE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, good luck with your studies this season. I'm practically rolling in a sea of free time now that my exams ended last week.


    I was wondering which fall anime you'll be watching/blogging (and my ulterior motive is to find out if you'll be following Donten ni Warau when you can).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should've checked that one beforehand >w<" Gugure! Kokkuri-san! is on your list too, I see. I've watched two episodes so far, and it's really adorable. As for Psycho-Pass, I'm rather excited as to how it will turn out.

    Hmm, now I'm interested in trying out Parasyte. I think I'll give it a try.


    I recommend Donten ni Warau, and you could give it a try in your free time. I hope the anime adaptation will be as good as the original manga (which is already complete).

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem! I know that post is a bit farther down the page. :D


    And if I get some spare time, I'll check that one out!

    ReplyDelete