Thursday, October 18, 2012

Teekyu First Impressions--GOTTA SLOW DOWN

Teekyu First Impressions Screenshot 1

What did I just watch? No, really. That went by way too fast...

A/N: Part of Organization Anti-Social Geniuses' Fall Evaluation

Teekyu First Impressions Screenshot 2 Teekyu First Impressions Screenshot 3 Teekyu First Impressions Screenshot 4

I've said before that only a few premises can work with this format (Poyopoyo still reigns king) and this is another one that doesn't. I don't think it's a problem with the content; in fact, four-koma are prefect for this kind of thing (this is a four-koma, right?). It's just that it goes by so fast. I don't mean fast quips, I mean literally it's too fast! Slow down! Only Watashi from Tatami Galaxy should talk this fast! And the action moves too quickly too. I think that this was about getting the pink-haired girl to hold the racket right? And then she hits the other girl with the ball? Something about MP...? I don't know. I think this anime gave me whiplash.

Images from Crunchyroll.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment