Saturday, September 22, 2012

Aniblogger Interrogation Game--The Prequel

Pokemon Fanart Image
Image from Pixiv

So apparently not only do my internet ninja skills need leveling up, but my social network system needs some tweaking as well. Before I was tagged by these guys, I was tagged twice by Ty-chama of Watashi wa Buchou! and I didn't even notice! In an attempt to make it up to her, I'll be answering both sets of her questions below. Since this is long after the deadline date, nobody is being tagged.

Set 1

1. Is there anyone you consider your hero in the blogosphere?

I don't really have a hero, but there are a lot of bloggers that I enjoy reading! I list all of them in my blogroll. I treat the blogroll as an "awesome things everyone should read" list rather than a link exchange.

2. If you had to blog about something other than anime/manga/video-games, what would it be?

Probably about writing and my ongoing journey to publish a novel. It would get deeply personal though, and I don't like putting that stuff out on the internet.

3. What is the anime series you are most embarrassed about liking?

Gundam 00.

IT WAS MY FIRST GUNDAM AND I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR BISHOUNEN, OKAY? I-IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKED THE STORY OR ANYTHING, BAKA!

4. Totally out of the left field, but… if you nursed a desire to take over the world, how would you go about doing it?

Become CEO of Sanrio and continue the Hello Kitty brainwashing program until I ruled the planet. Then, I would follow this list to the letter.

5. Wildcard!

I have astigmatism, which means I'm near-sighted and far-sighted at the same time because of the shape of my eyes. I'm always wearing glasses or contacts since otherwise I would run into walls. This is where my tagline "Comes with free megane mode" on Twitter and Wordpress comes from.

Set 2

1. Would you please regale me with a story recounting any humorous anime-related experience you have had?

One time I was watching the first few episodes of Princess Tutu in my family's living room, because we have a really nice TV. In the early episodes, there's a lot of *cough*SUBTEXT*cough* between the two main male characters. It goes nowhere and doesn't bug me, but it can seem like a very different kind of show out of context.

Anyway, my brother happened to walk into the room during one of those scenes, and there was an awkward pause as he stared at the TV and then stared at me. I was basically like:
Spongebob I Can Explain
And he just says, "I'll leave you alone," and walks out of the room. I'm left sitting there saying, "It's not what you think!" XD

On a related note, my brother also walked in on me watching that scene in Tiger & Bunny when Barnaby is on his knees crying in front of Kotetsu. I didn't have an excuse that time.

2. Has the red-mist of nerd-rage ever descended upon you? If so, elaborate.

Externally, no. I've gotten mad about things and vented them on this blog before though. The closest I got to doing something IRL was after I saw the second-to-last episode of Blood-C, when I considered going to my dorm's common area to literally flip a table. I decided against it. It was a good call.

3. If you had to cosplay as any anime/manga/video-game character, who would it be?

I've cosplayed once before as the female Trainer from Pokemon Black/White and I'd like to do so again, but I've also been considering cosplaying as Mayuri from Steins;Gate. The only thing holding me back is my inability to sew and that I spend all my extra money on my figure collection...

Images from Pixiv and Google Image Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment