Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We're Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties

Safebooru Fanart Image

On Sunday, the graphics processor on my four-year-old Macbook Pro died. I haven't lost anything, since I frequently back up the hard drive, but I'll be without a computer for a few days while it gets fixed. Until then, I won't be on the internet as much as I usually am. The usual episodic posts should be up at the end of the week if all goes as planned. Hopefully I'll se you all then, and remember to always back up your computers!

Image from Safebooru.

2 comments:

  1. One day, I will learn this lesson. *laptop battery died a year ago, got a new one, still hasn't backed it up* One day, I WILL learn this lesson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Justin

    Lol. I said that because it's made this whole process a lot less stressful, since as we know random things happen to technology. XD

    ReplyDelete