Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fangirl Update: Week of 10/25 - 10/31--Happy Halloween!


I hope that everyone who celebrates Halloween had a good time this weekend! This week's link roundup includes a sequel announcement, Pokemon news, and a Kickstarter that I'm really excited about!

Sound Euphonium Will Get a Film and a Sequel! This was easily one of my favorite titles from this year, and I'm thrilled that it's getting a second season!

Tomoyo After and Little Busters To Be Localized. I'm personally more excited about Tomoyo After than Little Busters, but I'm glad that the visual novel market is growing in the West!

Pokemon Hoopa Distribution Announced! Pokemon is going to force me to go to a McDonalds. The things I do for love...

Check Out the Hustle Cat Kickstarter! Like cats and visual novels? Consider backing this Kickstarter about a cat cafe!


My Anime Power Rankings for this week:
1) K: Return of Kings
2) One Punch Man
3) Attack on Titan: Junior High
4) Noragami Aragoto
5) Osomatsu-san

Is there a story that I missed out on? Mention it in the comments below! See you next week!

Images are from Hulu.com. Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment