Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fangirl Update: 11/8 - 11/14--I Really Like This Screenshot For Some Reason


This week's links include figure news, a simulcast being pulled, and a character quiz from my current favorite video game, Undertale!

Show By Rock's Cyan Will Be Getting A Nendoroid! I've always thought that this series was perfect for the Nendoroid treatment! I'm glad it's becoming a reality!

The Animation of One Punch Man! As a counterpoint to last week's link, here's a great write-up on One Punch Man's great moments so far!

Osomatsu-san's First Episode Pulled From Crunchyroll. If you've been following this story, then you probably guess that this was only a matter of time. However, I do hope that this case will start some conversation about Japan adopting some Fair Use practices.

No Name from Attack on Titan: Junior High Will Release Singles in December and January! Get hype! I put in my preorders a while ago!

Touken Ranbu's Mikazuki Munechika 1/8th Scale Figure Looks Gorgeous! I'm losing my mind over the clothing details. He looks real!

Which Undertale Character Are You? Have you played the game? Take the character quiz! I got Sans!


The Anime Power Rankings seems to have disappeared, but here are my top five shows for this week:
1) K: Return of Kings
2) One Punch Man
3) Attack on Titan: Junior High
4) Noragami Aragoto
5) Haikyuu!!

Please support official simulcasts.

~

Want to support posts like this one? Check out Subdued Fangirling's Patreon! Backers get to vote on which series I cover and photo previews on figure reviews! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment