Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chihayafuru is Getting a Second Season!

Chihayafuru Season Two Confirmed!

I don't usually post about news, but there's an exception for everything, and I'm happy to make one for a show like this. It's been confirmed that Chihayafuru is getting a second season. If you've been following me for any period of time, you may know that I love this show, and I'm beyond excited to hear this news. It's great in general to hear that a show that wasn't necessarily a commercial success (as far as I know, the DVD sales weren't that great, but apparently the manga sales skyrocketed) is coming back mainly because it was a damn good show. The anime world needs more stories like this one. I eagerly await the announcement of the premiere date.

Image from Anime News Network.

2 comments:

  1. I think now the only drama left is whether or not Taichi Tuesdays return ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES
    YES
    YES
    YES YES YES YES YES!
    This AND Moyashimon both returning in the near future! Now my only remaining dreams are for Princess Jellyfish & Ookiku Furikabutte...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete